On 24 June 2014 11:13, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Okay... but why disparage the intellect of the people living across an
> entire continent for the over long loquaciousness of one single online
> cook? :)

I thought this was going to be a thread about the NSA!

But to answer your question, I suspect the point is that the chef felt he
had to explain things in the simplest possible terms for his intended
audience. Whether that was Americans or Australians, on the other hand...
teehee.... (sorry as a Kiwi I just had to get that in :-)