On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:18 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> than nothing it might be confusing if it turns out, and it could, that
>>> there is more than one thing responsible for that; it is also possible that
>>> the "ONE" is equal to zero because nothing is responsible for it.
>>>

>> > So you're open to possibility now in this context and trying to make
>> humor out of it at least.
>>

> Humor? I'm dead serious, a trillion factors may be needed to explain the
> universe, or zero factors may explain it because it's just a brute fact,
> there is no reason to think that one is more likely than any other number.
>

>> > You've been saved by "da Jesus" of Lebowskiism. You're welcome.
>>

> I need to find another cowboy who's a Platonist and can play the guitar so
> he can translate that from your native language into English because I
> don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Of course, the next distraction is to complain the world ain't murcan
enough, with all the appropriate colonial hillbilly imperialist
connotations, including racial overtones, like correcting others for
sharing and communicating in "your" language "properly".

You've show that you are a worldly, sophisticated man who gets around a
lot. And you said your spam prayer for the day, as predicted. You lack some
atheist "amen" to close it though. PGC