On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:26 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy <
> multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > thereby explaining a variety of scientific problems and refuting your
>> absolute statement on what any "god theory" can/cannot explain.
>>

> Then give bafflegab a rest for just one second and provide one clear
> specific example of something the God theory can explain better than (not
> science, that would be asking too much) simply saying "I don't know". Just
> one clear specific example is all I ask.

I know you keep "demanding hard evidence". As I outlined numerous times,
this is false problem, too needy on consistency and perhaps theologically
naive. But you always reason like that and judge/berate other for being
different, so no surprise.

It's as humble and scientific as you are patronizing.

You want an example that set theoretic objects might in weak sense bear
relation to "god"? You can take Lebowski machine's refutation, which is
better than you're, again authoritative bossy, "no!" above to Plotinus
(again being absolute/radically certain in negation offering no reasoning)
but also communication between Cantor and church.

I will no longer respond to your "queries" on this because you're not
having real discussion; I am convinced for now you are playing weird/creepy
psychological games and being silly bully about it, with stuff to prove to
themselves.

You confuse this for "style", "class", "appearance beauty queen intellect
science prize exhibition points" or "politeness" or something, which is
your right. You don't need the canned responses; have some faith in
yourself without the bombastic exhibitionism! You can live without spamming
us with your childhood experience and still make precise points. Or you can
keep up the spam. I don't care, although I bet on the latter.  PGC