LizR wrote:

Yes, I read that some time ago (or however he would put that ... in a distant capsule / pigeon hole?)

I can't remember now if he uses the Wheeler-DeWitt equation as a basis for his views - could you remind me?

Yes, the WDW equation features prominently in Barbour's thinking. The fact that this result of a canonical quantization of gravity leads to an equation without a time variable is an important motivation for Barbour. He also visualizes the MWI as forming a sort of haze over Platonia.

Bruce