Hi Terren,
so you think there ARE UFOs? just as you think there are those other
features you mentioned (or even Telmo's Mongol invasions?)
I could question TIME as well (Quentin) in my agnosticism.
Our "knowable(??)" world/science is flexible and creative.
I would not mix it up with 'reality' what we cannot know for sure.
(Please, consider the English ambiguity in this last sentence:
A. We cannot know for sure WHAT reality is,  -  or  -
B. I cannot mix up time and the other items with reality. )

John Mikes