Thanks Bruno

On 11/11/2015 12:59 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Hi George,

Congratulations!

Best wishes for you and your amazing work. I am not convinced but that might only be due to my incompetence in the field. I will make a further look.

Bruno

On 10 Nov 2015, at 23:10, George Levy wrote:

I would like to update the members of this list on what I have been up to recently (and revive an old thread). My latest paper "Quantum Game Beats Classical Odds - Thermodynamics Implications" has just been published by the Journal Entropy under the section "Statistical Mechanics" after a strict and thorough peer review. The implications are that it is possible to beat the laws of Classical Physics using a Quantum Mechanical effect. Given the right conditions it should be possible to produce a spontaneous temperature gradient in a thermoelectric material without any electrical input - and vice versa, to produce an electrical output without a temperature difference input.

Here is the link to the paper at the Journal Entropy:

http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/17/11/7645

I presented an earlier paper in Vancouver, Canada, which was also approved for publication by the /11th International Conference on Ceramic Materials & Components for Energy & Environmental Applications/. It is now undergoing editorial and format changes.

The paper is currently available at ResearchGate at

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283645102_Anomalous_Temperature_Gradient_in_Non-Maxwellian_Gases

Best

George

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>.

http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/ <http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/%7Emarchal/>