On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:06 PM, <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> what do you know about their agendas?

*FOR G*
*​OD'S SAKE!!*​  Haven't
 you even
​tried
 to read any of the posts on this thread?

> ​> ​
> they might be enthusiastic of diversity

​Who cares? It's irrelevant if ET is a good guy or a total bastard and his
agenda has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with it. The only important
thing is if ET exists or not. So if your goofy Roswell aliens and their
unreliable poorly constructed spaceships are real then humanity is almost
certainly doomed; I can speculate but I don't know  what the catastrophe
that will bring about our end will be but it will be bad.

John K Clark