On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:17:17 PM UTC-7, John Clark wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:06 PM, <agrays...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> ​> ​
>> what do you know about their agendas?
>

> *FOR G*
> *​OD'S SAKE!!*​  Haven't
>  you even
> ​tried
>  to read any of the posts on this thread?
>

>> ​> ​
>> they might be enthusiastic of diversity
>

> ​Who cares? It's irrelevant if ET is a good guy or a total bastard and
> his agenda has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with it. The only
> important thing is if ET exists or not.

*Sure, I read the comments. I still fail to see how the only factor of
relevance is whether ET exists. LC posts were mostly or exclusively about
the problems of EM contact. AG*

> So if your goofy Roswell aliens and their unreliable poorly constructed
> spaceships are real then humanity is almost certainly doomed; I can
> speculate but I don't know  what the catastrophe that will bring about our
> end will be but it will be bad.

*You only "know" their "goofy" because that evaluation comports with your
preferred beliefs; Not based on anything you KNOW, which is SQUAT. The
crash at Roswell, if it occurred, was an anomaly. There is no necessity to
assume alien technology is flawless. Incidentally, I doubt you ever viewed
the video I posted, so sure of you of your conclusions. AG *