On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:09:17 PM UTC-7, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:17:17 PM UTC-7, John Clark wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:06 PM, <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ​> ​
>>> what do you know about their agendas?
>>

>> *FOR G*
>> *​OD'S SAKE!!*​  Haven't
>>  you even
>> ​tried
>>  to read any of the posts on this thread?
>>

> *I read them all. I challenge you to point to one, a single one, which
> affirms with argument your claim that the mere existence of ET implies doom
> for humanity. AG*

*I see. A lot of bluster but you were unable to meet the challenge.
Perhaps, just perhaps, it was YOU who didn't read this thread carefully.
AG *

>> ​> ​
>> they might be enthusiastic of diversity
>

> ​Who cares? It's irrelevant if ET is a good guy or a total bastard and
> his agenda has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with it.

*How do you figure that? Makes no sense. AG *

The only important thing is if ET exists or not. So if your goofy Roswell
aliens and their unreliable poorly constructed spaceships are real then
humanity is almost certainly doomed; I can speculate but I don't know  what
the catastrophe that will bring about our end will be but it will be bad.