On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:38 PM, Lawrence Crowell <
goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> There are bacterial flagella and Eukaryotic flagella. Bacteria flagellum
> is a single polypeptide chain. It is connected to a protein that protons
> are pumped into. This induces the rotational motion.*

​I know. That's why I said "macroscopic.

*​> ​On a macroscopic level the wheel requires a road.*

​Is it your contention that in a macroscopic world without roads ​

​here would never be a need for a part that can move in 360 degrees? ​The
very first wheel ever inverted was probably used for forming clay in
pottery making.

John K Clark