> On 20 Feb 2018, at 00:54, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 6:48 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
> <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:
>
> ​​​>​>>​  the (conscious) mind comes from the relation between the brain and
> truth
>>
>> ​>> ​​OK, but then how do you figure​ mind does not come out of the brain​?​
> ​> ​The conscious mind does not.
>
>  ​You just said "​ the (conscious) mind comes from the relation between the
> brain and truth​"!​
>
> ​>> ​So tell me, if changing the brain change the mind and changing the mind
> change the brain​ then how would things be any different if ​mind ​DID​ come
> out of the brain​?​ How could anyone tell the difference?
>
> ​> ​Which brain?
>
>  Which brain?​?​ The fourth brain from the left of course.
>
> The man who said there is no such thing as a stupid question was wrong.
>
> ​> ​This sentences is full of ambiguity.
>
> ​So says the master of personal pronouns with no clear referent. ​

You must read the posts, and perhaps the papers. And I recall you that the
referents are clear when you keep the distinction between the 1p and 3p views.
But you betray yourself recently by defining comp by the weak behaviourist
comp, which would indeed make disappear all the 1p referents, confirming that
you eliminate the first person discourse (the diaries that you said hating so
much).

As long as you are sick in step 3, it is obvious that you can’t understand
anything in the mind-body problem in the (indexical) computationalist frame,
nor in Everett QM (who use the First Person Indeterminacy of computationalism
implicitly, and wrongly (Everett like many physicists ignores that all
computations are run in arithmetic, in the sema relative way than his relative
state in quantum mechanics).

Bruno