> On 21 Feb 2018, at 19:07, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 4:26 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
> <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:
>
> ​> ​But you betray yourself recently by defining comp by ​[blah blah]
>
> ​I have never in my like defined "comp”,

You are playing with word. “Comp” has been used as a shortcut for computations
since more than 20 years on this list.
You recently provided a definition of a behaviourist form of computationalism
which has nothing to do with the (indexical) computationalism use here since
the beginning.

> I have often asked you to define your baby-talk word but have never received
> a coherent reply.

That is a lie.

> ​> ​As long as you are sick in step 3​...​
>
> ​Yes that is exactly my problem, I am sick of your stupid step 3.

Which does not make it invalid, and does not help anyone to understand your
point. The step 3 is vary easy, and has not lead anyone to misunderstand it,
except you. I asked you to try to find someone else to explain your point, as
you can’t, but I guess there is nobody.
Of course step 3, although very obvious, is a key step in the understanding of
the consequence of comp (indexical computationalism, I survive with a digital
brain, etc.).

Bruno