On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:21 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​
> You are playing with word. “Comp” has been used as a shortcut for
> computations since more than 20 years on this list.

​I
know what
​ ​
computations
​ ​
are and and know what computationalism is, but that is not how you use your
homemade word "comp". For about a decade I've heard you say stuff like
"according to comp blah blah" when it is crystal clear
​it​
 is  not according to  computations
​ ​
or
computationalism
​ at all
; I have no way of knowing if it really is according to "comp" because I
don't understand your baby-talk.

> ​> ​
> The step 3 is vary easy,

​It is not very easy, step 3 is very simple, but not simple in a good way.

John K Clark​