Brian Whitworth is a mathematician in NZ who has worked for quite a while with
the idea of the universe being a sim. Peruse t leisure with some of his
material and see what you think? I lifted this from a 2 month old email, that I
forgot about because I was moving, and re-discovered it tonight. He indicates
that I can share this, so before I forget again, share it I will.
"It derives the strangeness of special and general relativity from the physical
world being virtual and includes a Glossary of Terms for this and previous
chapters. The chapters so far after over a decade of work are:
· Chapter 1.The physical world as a virtual reality An overview.
· Chapter 2. Simulating space and time Space and time foundations
· Chapter 3. The light of existence. Light as quantum processing
· Chapter 4. The matter glitch An alternative to the standard model
· Chapter 5. Matter Teleports. Gravity as quantum processing gradient.
This completes Part 1 of the book, on physics. Part 2 address the self and
consciousness from the same perspective. If you know of a good publisher for
Part 1 let me know. As always, any comments on the chapter welcome! Feel free
to pass the links on to anyone interested.
Kind regards, Brian Whitworth""
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.