On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:38 AM, <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> I don't KNOW for sure there isn't a teapot in orbit around Uranus either,
>> but I'm not going to inflict wear and tear on my brain cells worrying about
>> it because time spent thinking about teapots or a invasion of saucer men is
>> time not spent thinking about something else, something more important.

​>* ​*
> *Something more important? Like wondering why Dyson spheres don't exist
> around galaxies,*

​Exactly.​

​> ​
> when what you seek is likely in front of your nose?

Now that I think about it I may have been too hasty in dismissing your
claim of having discussed these matters with Carl Sagan, he obviously
interviewed any crackpots as research for his book  "The Demon-Haunted
World"; he usually didn't use names but you really should read it because
you might recognize yourself in some of the pages.

John K Clark