On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9:18:12 PM UTC-5, John Clark wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:25 PM, <agrays...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
> *​> ​You and other skeptics should be demanding release of material from
>> which Project Mogul balloons were made,*
>>

>  ​We already know what they were make of, surplus junk from a toy
> company.
> ​From:
> ​
>
> http://muller.lbl.gov/teaching/physics10/Roswell/USMogulReport.html

*The problem, of course, is that the material examined by Marcel's second
in command of intelligence at Roswell (first witness in video), and I
believe his son as well (must check that when I have time), report
properties suggestive of extra terrestrial origin.  I am unwilling to
simply dismiss these reports in favor of the government's version.
Unfortunately, the government has a record of lying when it suits its
purpose, which negatively impacts its credibility and likely contributes to
the longevity of misleading conspiracy theories. AG*