On  <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ​>> ​
>>> ​*So you must be either ​*
>>> *James B.Pollack​ ​or Edward H.Greenberg​. But... I thought your name
>>> was Alan Grayson​.​*
>>>

>> *​> ​You thought.​ ​Is that what you do?*

Yep,
​ ​
thinking is what I do.

* ​> ​Let me help. Pollack died in 1994 of cancer of the spin.*

​
So one of two things must be true:

1)
​ ​
You are
​ ​
Edward H.Greenberg
​ ​
and for some inscrutable changed your name to
​ ​
Alan Grayson.
2) You are as phony as a three dollar bill and never wrote a paper with
Carl Sagan
​, much less 2​
.

> ​> ​
> I worked with him
> ​[Sagan] ​
> directly for 18 months. He didn't regard me as a crackpot.

I can say with great confidence that if Sagan knew you at all (a big if)
and if you took the
​ ​
Roswell
​ ​
idiocy as seriously then as you do now then he did regard you as a
crackpot, although Sagan was always very polite and had more
​ ​
patience with fools than I do.

​  John K Clark​