On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 1:03:33 PM UTC-5, John Clark wrote:

> [...]
I think Pollack wrote the text, but I am not sure. On the other paper,
Sagan was impressed; me not so much. He said something like "There's (new?)
physics here!" -- by which he meant that if you could get a gain of a
factor of 3, or 5, or 10 in sensitivity, one could see much deeper into the
Jovian atmosphere. Given the primitive observational situation at the time,
I now agree with his comment. AG

>>>  ."

> *​> ​You thought.​ ​Is that what you do?*
>>>

> Yep,
> ​ ​
> thinking is what I do.
>
> * ​> ​Let me help. Pollack died in 1994 of cancer of the spin.*
>>

> ​
> So one of two things must be true:
>
> 1)
> ​ ​
> You are
> ​ ​
> Edward H.Greenberg
> ​ ​
> and for some inscrutable changed your name to
> ​ ​
> Alan Grayson.
> 2) You are as phony as a three dollar bill and never wrote a paper with
> Carl Sagan
> ​, much less 2​
> .

As an expert in Alien Psychoanalysis, this should have been an easy problem
for you to solve. But apparently not. Why don't you try the test I gave to
LC about the CNN video of the attack on Tower 1 (the second impact event on
911). The original undoctored video shows a bright flash as the impact
occurred. For some it implies the aircraft was loaded with incendiary
devices, thus suggesting a conspiracy. How would you explain it? And what
about the pod below the fuselage, a characteristic of many military
aircraft. Does it imply a swapping of some sort, or what? AG

>> ​> ​
>> I worked with him
>> ​[Sagan] ​
>> directly for 18 months. He didn't regard me as a crackpot.
>

> I can say with great confidence that if Sagan knew you at all (a big if)
> and if you took the
> ​ ​
> Roswell
> ​ ​
> idiocy as seriously then as you do now

At that time I wasn't interested in Roswell. This became an interest fairly
lately when I found that video. Prior to that, I had a sense that the
anomalies suggested ET visitations, and I had bought into the story about
Project Mogul. But with Sagan I was more interested in discussing the White
Light experience. He wasn't particularly open to grasping it. In fact it
was way above his head. AG

then he did regard you as a crackpot, although Sagan was always very polite
> and had more
> ​ ​
> patience with fools than I do.

Arguably, you're the fool because you firmly believe that if Joe the
Plumber does a single event double slit experiment, that action ALONE
results in a possibly uncountable cascade of metastasizing universes, each
containing an exact copy of Joe, inclusive of his memories? AG

​  John K Clark​