On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:33:39 AM UTC-5, Terren Suydam wrote:

> Speaking for myself (and I'm guessing others) - I could care less. I care
> enough to respond to this, but only because I find this style of
> participation to be annoying as fuck. Nobody is going to take your bait.
> I'm guessing you know that, so this amounts to a bluff. Put up or shut up.

*And presumably it doesn't bother you in the slightest that Clark
deliberately misrepresented my views, say of Big Foot, and shows an
arrogant misunderstanding of how most conspiracy theories originate and
evolve, which means he's woefully ignorant of history. None of this matters
to you because you can't read well. Where were you educated? In Russia?
Incidentally, I don't bluff. I have a very good model of the evident flash
when in the CNN video when the second impact occurred at WTC1. It wasn't an
incendiary device (implying a conspiracy). I wonder if any of the skeptics
like Clark have a clue. AG *