If you're not bluffing, then what is holding you back from just holding
forth on your "very good model"? Just put it out there and let people
respond. That's how this thing works. You don't need an invitation. I doubt
it's all that relevant to this list, but that hasn't stopped people
before... it's not the first time this list has talked about 9/11. Bigfoot
might be a first though, at least as long as I've been here. But for the
love of pete, please stop dangling your ideas like bait. Nobody gives a
shit.