On 3/11/2018 10:06 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
That's false.  You implicitly and without proof or ever evidence assume that
mathematics, computation, and abstractions like numbers exist,
I have to assume them because the notion of computation needs them to be
defined mathematically.

Now if you deny that the equation x + 1 = 2 has no solution, I have a problem,
but I am pretty sure you agree that such a solution exist.

You know very well that is a disingenuous play on words.  Satisfying a formula is not existence.  Otherwise we could write (looks like a horse with a narwhal horn)  = x  and since it is satisfied by x=unicorn we have proven that unicorns exist.

Brent

After that, the reasoning show that assuming more existing things in the
ontology cannot work.