On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11:58:02 AM UTC-4, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11:46:49 AM UTC-4, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I just looked a bit at the Wikipedia site below. Wiki-P is semi-reliable
>>> in that errors do tend to be corrected, though they can reappear. The name
>>> Marcel appears often enough that I wonder whether he is just looking for
>>> being in a spotlight.
>>>

>> *He was officer in charge of Intelligence and Security at Roswell Army
>> Air Base with a pretty wide range of responsibilities in his areas of
>> expertise. Sounds like too much debris for a single balloon, plus the
>> material found was not made at a toy factory as Clark's earlier link
>> claimed. But, as I pointed out, the first witness in the 15 min video
>> reports a different property of the material than that claimed by Marcel.
>> Perhaps we are dealing with different materials from a single alien craft.
>> But whatever the case, it's nothing that was manufactured in a toy factory.
>> AG*
>>

> *You know, if there were alien bodies recovered, Marcel would certainly
> have known about it, yet he makes no mention of that. So either the reports
> of bodies recovered is false, or he isn't willing to completely go "out of
> church" and offer his full knowledge to the public. Nothing here suggests
> someone craving for attention. AG *
>

>>> If this were a balloon in the Mogul program, these balloons can reach up
>>> to 30,000 meters. A two and half mile debris distribution is a radius of
>>> 1.25 miles or 2000 meters. This is then a cone of fall with an angle of
>>> arcsin(2/30) = .067rad or about 4 degrees. So assume the balloon failed at
>>> 30000 meters and fell, then given atmospheric drag, winds, wind shearing
>>> and so forth it is not unreasonable to think this material scattered in
>>> this narrow cone of fall this the sort of debris distribution found.
>>>

>> *It's the amount, not necessarily the spread. Listen to what he says. AG *
>>

>>> In the wiki-p article it is evident that multiple cases have been
>>> advanced for this being a UFO crash. From alien autopsy reports to claims
>>> of government conspiracies this is clearly a catalyst for all sort of
>>> misguided thinking and people who are seeking to have some connection with
>>> the profound without the real education required.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident
>>>
>>> LC

*Declassified Military Video Shows Fast-Moving UFO Tracked By Navy Fighter
Pilots*
*(Maybe a leap forward by the Chinese or Russians, or possibly an ETV (ET
Visitation)). AG*

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/declassified-ufo-video_us_5aa775a5e4b087e5aaed4be5