On 4/15/2018 8:33 PM, Bruce Kellett wrote:
We have discussed this, and I have never agree with this. The singlet state (in classical non GR QM) describes at all times an infinity of combinations of experimental result.

This is false. Even in Everettian QM there are only two possible outcomes for each spin measurement: this leads to two distinct worlds for each particle of the pair. Hence only 4 possible parallel universes. Where do you get the idea that there are infinitely many parallel universes? This is not part of Everettian QM, or any other model of QM. But even if you can manufacture an infinity of universes, you still have not shown how this removes the non-locality inherent in the quantum formalism.

Bruno's ontology is all possible computations, so he's already assumed (countably) infinite worlds.  When there are only four or two outcomes of an experiment it just means his worlds are divided into four or two equivalent subsets.