On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 6:15 PM, Russell Standish <li...@hpcoders.com.au>
wrote:

​> ​
> *Yes, of course a Loebian machine is a type of Turing machine.*

How can I determine if that particular Turing Machine is doing something
fundamentally different from what every other Turing Machine is doing?

> ​> *​*
>

> *The question I want to ask is has Hod Lipson built a Loebian machine in
> physical matter?*

​There is no way I can ever know if ​
Hod Lipson
​'s robots are self aware, I don't even know if ​
Hod Lipson
​ is self aware, all I know for sure is that both behave intelligently. ​

John K Clark