My friend is not physicist I think she understand physics on popular-science
level same as me. Few days ago she told me that contemporary physics show
something about what ancient taoists sages was talking - Tao - unnamed,
undivided reality. I was not able to argue with her becourse of my low
understanding of physics but I make research and there are in fact some
physicist who endorse this view. Some od them talk about tao, others talk about
sunyata (buddhists notion) but maybe these are just theirs personal opinion and
mixing it with physics is unvalid?