On 1/13/2019 6:54 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 11 Jan 2019, at 20:51, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

On 1/11/2019 2:16 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I suspect Planck constant to be not computable, because if we extract QM from
arithmetic, the Planck constant might very well related to the mechanist
substitution level.
Planck's constant is not dimensionless. So its value is 1...in proper units.
Could you give those proper units? I expect one to be possibly non-computable,
but I would be very glad to hear that this is not the case.

Are you pulling my leg, Bruno?  h=1 action  c=1 speed  G=1 gravitate