On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 12:42 PM Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> Time is about change so time can't be continuous unless there is
>> always a physical change between any 2 instances of time regardless of how
>> close together they are. If space is discrete what change could occur in
>> less time than the time it would take the fastest thing that can exist to
>> travel the shortest distance that can exist??
>>

> *> I don't see where a continuous space R^3 (x,y,z) metric (Euclidean vs.
> Riemannian) is required *

I'm not saying space or time must be continuous, but I am saying if one is
the other must be too.  And I'm saying to test any physical theory that
theory must tell you how things will change in space or time, if it can't
do that then there is no way to tell if it's correct or not and is just
philosophy not science.

> as a background specification in areas of polymerization
>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerization

Right at the start of the article it mentions "polymer chains or
three-dimensional networks" and how that can change with time. And it says
"polymerization is a process", it other words it is a series of
physical operators.

 John K Clark