> On 15 Feb 2019, at 16:01, Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> (connecting a programming semantics with a provability logic)
>
> On Modal µ-Calculus and Gödel-Löb Logic
> https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00353743/document

Interesting new proof of the fixed point theorem in G. Yes, quite interesting.

(A bit highly technical, but should be comprehensible by those who have
followed some technical posts I made, notably on model logic and G/G*, and have
read the Mendelson or Boolos).

Not sure if this extends, and how, on G*. Makes me think …

Thanks,

Bruno