"Fixed point" here is a term in the subject of provability logic (PL):

   https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-provability/#FixePoinTheo

How this relates to a Brouwer fixed point  - * how does provability logic
relate to topology*  - is a subject that is interesting but is outside what
I know about.

Fixed points, monads, monoids, all arise in PL and PLT. So what do they
have to do with qualia of experience?  TBD.

- pt