> On 6 Mar 2019, at 14:43, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 8:30 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
> <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:
>
> > You confirm my theory that strong (non agnostic) atheism is radical
> > religious fundamentalism
>
> I've never heard you or anybody else criticize me that brilliantly before,
> you sure put me in my place. I am devastated!

Lol.

The fact remains. Anyone mocking the science theology, helps the radicals, who
have separated theology from science to mix it with (fake) politics (and real
tyranny). You are under the influence of the post 529 pseudo-christian
propaganda. You defend, not intentionally I suppose, those who want us
remaining non educated.
The greek theology (not the greek mythology!) is at the origin of mathematics,
physics, and even mathematical logic more recently.

Note that the USSR, which have banned both religion and theology, did the same
thing with biology. By mixing it with the state, it becomes obscurantist and
non sensical (which led to a big famine).

> > By theology, you know that  [...]  Plato define God by [...]
>
> I'm sorry did you say something? I think I fell asleep

Since long …
Since 529, somehow, I guess.

Bruno