On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 09:34:54AM -0700, Philip Thrift wrote:

[...]
> (About the foot note, not the black hole.)
>

> Unix indeed has the Buddha nature.
>
> Microsoft has made available Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
> - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Subsystem_for_Linux
>
> Now even Windows 10 can have the Buddha nature.

Yeah, from the kind of Buddha who only grows in width, who conflates
having briliant head with having brilliantine on head and who makes
many mentions about his hi-life style, like "I love dining out" until
someone curious finds what that means - the guy goes outside a house
and eats from his own garbage. Then there comes a suspicion he actually
enjoys being part of great suffering and wants to pull every living
creature into this and be their king in a hell of his own invention.

A nature of lousy anti-Buddha, not the one I would like to follow or
even beat with a ten foot stick. Just run away.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

** Tomasz Rola          mailto:tomasz_r...@bigfoot.com             **