> On 22 Feb 2020, at 09:26, Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Example:
>

> Here is the code for the Standard Model. What if it were 10000 times bigger?

It would be 10000 times more an indication that we miss the theory, or it could
mean that the history measure in arithmetic is very complicated. But whatever
physical theory you imagine true, if you assume Mechanism (artificial digital
brain survival), then that Lagrangian has been to be extracted from elementary
arithmetic, or even just from the theory of combinator, which is basically only
the axiom Kxy = x, and Sxyz = xz(yz).

There are already some derivation of quantum mechanics and relativity from
quantum logic (like Finkelstein, see the book by S. A. Selesnick on this
“Quanta, Logic and Space-time”, World Scientific, 1998).

I work below, deriving quantum logic from number (and their self-reference
abilities).

Bruno