As I said, if I have the infection then great. This is not a problem for
me. I am really trying to self-confine. That is proving to be a bit tough.
My only outdoor activity is walking the dogs. I fortunately have a fair
stock of food, so I have enough for more than a week. I worry about maybe
infecting others.

LC