I roughly see how this part (gravitation in the Wolfram Model) works out:

from

*Some Relativistic and Gravitational Properties of the Wolfram Model*
Jonathan Gorard
1University of Cambridge
2Wolfram Research, Inc

The Wolfram Model can be thought of as being an abstract generalization of
the “Causal Dynamical Triangulation” approach to quantum gravity developed
by Loll, Ambjørn, and Jurkiewicz.

The first essential step in the derivation of special relativity for
causal-invariant Wolfram Model systems is to make precise the formal
correspondence between directed edges connecting updating events in a
discrete causal graph, and timelike-separation of events in a continuous
Minkowski space (or, more generally, in a Lorentzian manifold).

The present article has demonstrated the Wolfram Model to be a novel,
exciting and potentially highly fruitful discrete model for spacetime
geometry, exhibiting discrete analogs of many (and possibly all) of the
salient mathematical features of Lorentzian and pseudo-Riemannian manifolds
in limiting cases. There exist a variety of open problems arising from this
work, ranging from the possibility of computing higher-order corrections to
the discrete Einstein field equations, to determining the
computability-theoretic and complexity-theoretic properties that
distinguish inertial and non-inertial reference frames, to developing a
theory of general relativity that holds in manifolds with variable
spacetime dimensions. A few of these problems are discussed in greater
depth in our accompanying publication on quantum mechanics, which makes
significant use of both the special relativistic and general relativistic
formalisms that we develop inthis paper (especially the relationship
between confluence, causal invariance and Lorentz covariance, and the
derivation of the discrete Einstein field equations), and we intend to
investigate several more of these questions in the course of future
publications. The present work, however, has at least revealed the Wolfram
Model to be a plausible fundamental model for classical relativistic and
gravitational physics, and we eagerly await the implications that this will
entail.

@philipthrift