*A beginners guide to using Python for performance computing*
https://scipy-cookbook.readthedocs.io/items/PerformancePython.html

*JIT fast! Supercharge tensor processing in Python with JIT compilation*
https://medium.com/starschema-blog/jit-fast-supercharge-tensor-processing-in-python-with-jit-compilation-47598de6ee96

@philipthrift