On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 1:49:23 PM UTC-5, ronaldheld wrote:

> Not certain those flyby micro craft will determine whether it exists.
>      Ronald

It requires some prior information on possible location. It is a radar or
laser ranging process. It occurred to me that maybe a better approach would
be to direct radar microwaves into the Kuiper belt. Return signals would
come from reflecting off of Kuiper belt objects. This could establish a
geodetic map out there. Also if there is an invisible gravitating body out
there the small timing difference could be measured.

The problem I do see with actually sending spacecrafts out there is this
involves a lot of spatial volume. If one's initial estimate on where this
gravitating body is wrong by a few steradian angle measure you can easily
miss it.

LC