Perhaps the "annotated" Hegel's Science of Logic is better.

This section sets the stage:

§1798 formal thinking lays down for its principle that contradiction is
unthinkable; but as a matter of fact the thinking of contradiction is the
essential moment of the Notion.

However, there is more to formal logic than plain predicate logic.
Foundational systems of categorical logic and of type theory (which happens
to have its roots in (Russell 08)) subsume first-order logic but also allow
for richer category-theoretic universal constructions such as notably
adjunctions and modal operators (see at modal type theory). That
adjunctions stand a good chance of usefully formalizing recurring themes of
duality (of opposites) in philosophy was observed in the 1980s (Lambek 82)
notably by William Lawvere. Since then, Lawvere has been proposing (review
includes Rodin 14), more or less explicitly and apparently (Lawvere 95)
inspired by (Grassmann 1844), that at least some key parts of Hegel’s
Logic, notably his concepts of unity of opposites, of Aufhebung (sublation)
and of abstract general, concrete general and concrete particular as well
as the concepts of objective logic and subjective logic as such (Law94b)
have an accurate, useful and interesting formalization in categorical
logic. Not the least, the concept and terminology of category, modality,
theory and doctrine matches well under this translation from philosophy to
categorical logic.

Lawvere also proposed formalizations in category theory and topos theory of
various terms appearing prominently in Hegel’s Philosophy of Nature, such
as the concept of intensive or extensive quantity and of cohesion. While,
when taken at face value, these are hardly deep concepts in physics, and
were not at Hegel’s time, in Lawvere’s formalization and then transported
to homotopy type theory (as cohesive homotopy type theory), they do impact
on open problems in fundamental physics and even in pure mathematics (see
also at Have professional philosophers contributed to other fields in the
last 20 years?), a feat that the comparatively simplistic mathematics that
is considered in analytic philosophy seems to have little chance of
achieving.

Lawvere 92: It is my belief that in the next decade and in the next century
the technical advances forged by category theorists will be of value to
dialectical philosophy, lending precise form with disputable mathematical
models to ancient philosophical distinctions such as general vs.
particular, objective vs. subjective, being vs. becoming, space vs.
quantity, equality vs. difference, quantitative vs. qualitative etc. In
turn the explicit attention by mathematicians to such philosophical
questions is necessary to achieve the goal of making mathematics (and hence
other sciences) more widely learnable and useable. Of course this will
require that philosophers learn mathematics and that mathematicians learn
philosophy.

nPOV. Therefore, while going through Hegel’s text, this page here attempts
to spell out as much as seems possible the translation of the system to a
category-theoretic or modal type-theoretic formalization (an “nPOV”). The
way this formalization works in general is surveyed below in Formalization
in categorical logic / in Modal type theory; a dictionary version of the
formalization that we arrive at is in The formalization dictionary; and
diagram showing the resulting process is in Survey diagram.

@philipthrift