Let Darwin prevail.

Brent

On 9/17/2020 11:51 AM, John Clark wrote:
This demonstration of just how stupid MAGA Hatters can be occurred less than a mile from my home. Fortunately I didn't see anybody I knew among the dimwits.

ANTI-MASK Protesters STORM Target Store! Demands No more Mask use in Stores! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCtBiqy8eE>

John K Clark
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2V5tydOwqY1nnKMdHcii6qrFiSZUmsc8qg48i74pXEmg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2V5tydOwqY1nnKMdHcii6qrFiSZUmsc8qg48i74pXEmg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.