On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 2:46 PM Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

*>In your opinion who has offered the best theory of consciousness to date,
> or who do you agree with most?*

One consciousness theory is as good as another because there are no facts
such a theory must fit. About all I can say is consciousness seems to be
the way data feels when it is being processed but I have no idea why that
is true, it may be meaningless to even ask "why' in this case because it's
probably just a brute fact.  That's why I'm far more interested in
intelligence theories than consciousness theories; there are ways to judge
the quality of an intelligence theory but there's no way to do that with a
consciousness theory.

rav