From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 5, 2021 7:25 pm
Subject: Re: The best video yet about January 6

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 6:17 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> yeah nazis bad

Thanks a bunch for making that courageous statement, but I'd still like to know
why you think the January 6 capital building invasion was funny.

> DNC now is trying is the American equivalent of calling the Jan 6, the US
> version of the 1933 Reichstag Fire.

I know you didn't actually look at that video I posted about the January 6
Capitol Building invasion by Trump's mob, but if you had maybe you would
understand why I'm so mystified by your comments. I watch the video so who do
you expect me to believe, my eyes or you?

> Now, I did have blood relatives go up adolf's chimneys,

Then why the hell do you support people who think the two greatest men in human
history are Donald and Adolphe?!
> and I tell you the main threat to my or your personal safety are not
> currently the goose-steppers, but instead, globalist corporations

If you don't like corporations then why the hell do you support Trump and his
political party that lowered corporate tax rates, lowered income tax for the
super mega ultra rich, and wants to get rid of the inheritance tax so the
American aristocracy can continue forever down the generations undiminished in
its power.  I'd tell you to watch the excellent video that Lawrence just posted
about the wealth gap but I know you won't watch that one anymore than you watch
mine about the January 6 coup d'état attempt.  I just don't get you, to me your
motivation is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

> we must be prepared for whatever nutcase strikes.

Republicans don't yet have a monopoly on nutcases, but thanks to Trump and
Qanon they're getting close.
> This means to use and apply the 2nd amendment, and gun up

Yeah, that's the trouble with the world today, there just aren't enough guns.
John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropoliskknn
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0LvkxD7eVGc6XLiyHR61rHgEt1fmKT9oX4YtWEHj5Q3g%40mail.gmail.com.