On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 2:48 AM spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> *> there have been Covid deaths despite having the vaxes,*

True, worldwide there are 608 well confirmed cases of the COVID-19 vaccine
failing to prevent somebody's death from COVID-19, but worldwide 5.88
*Billion* vaccination shots have been administered. So it's a no brainer to
decide if you should get the shot or not, but that's exactly the problem,
half of all Trump supporters have no brain and the other half only have
half of one.

*> and there have been adverse reactions to the vaccinations that have
> caused illness*

A few yes.

> > and deaths.

As I said, worldwide there are a few hundred cases of the vaccine failing
to prevent death, but there are no well confirmed cases of the vaccine
causing death. Meanwhile as of today at 16:27 GMT 4,696,001 people have
died of COVID-19 after *NOT* taking the vaccine. And yet Trump supporters
have a very hard time figuring out what the right thing to do is, there is
a word for this sort of behavior, STUPID.

*> This has made some people not trust what governmental, academic,*

Explaining why somebody is stupid does not make them one bit less stupid.

> *and medical gawds many worship.*

If I ever find my Spuptalk/English Dictionary (it must've fallen between
the cushions on my couch) I'll find out what "gawds many worship" means.
zfx