From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 17, 2021 7:17 am
Subject: NYTimes.com: Want to Save the Earth? We Need a Lot More Elon Musks.

I agree with Thomas Friedman, environmentalists are not serious people.

>From The New York Times:

Want to Save the Earth? We Need a Lot More Elon Musks.

To slow climate change, Father Profit and New Tech must innovate, fast.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/16/opinion/glasgow-climate-change.html?smid=em-share--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv17UX90Yw-xQoMR%3Dou284D32CEZwwepXEeebAbE0KFmDg%40mail.gmail.com.