Am Fr, 1. Apr 2022, um 00:38, schrieb spudboy100 via Everything List:
> With pols I cannot rule anything out. Save one thing that Trump has been out
> of office over one year. This you are not going to convince people of since
> the war Putin started was on erb 24, 2022. The conclusion of most? Biden is
> wimp and Trumpo isn't. Putin invaded before this in 2014, when Barrack was in
> office and Biden his VP.
>
> 2nd conclusion? "It takes a dog to eat a dog." Emperor Nero

Or maybe Putin was just following Napoleon's advice: "never interrupt your
enemy when he's making a mistake". Also, Trump and Putin agreed on a lot of
things, especially when it come to dividing the west. Trump was working hard on
Vlad's bucket list, weakening NATO and cheerleading for Brexit.

Another reasonable fear is that of Trump being too clueless to not start WWIII
in the current scenario.

Telmo