On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 6:53 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Just bothering, but yeah repeat the experiment more than once, confirm
> or deny it's validity. If confirmed then its new physics beyond the
> standard model.*

Yes.

> > *My question as always is what might be the impact on our species.*

Nobody knows because nobody knows what that new physics is, much less how
to make use of it to manufacture a useful product or help us figure out the
long-term evolution of the Cosmos. Perhaps it will lead to an improved can
opener, perhaps a bit more. And perhaps it will have no practical value
whatsoever, but even if that's the case I would still find it very
interesting indeed.

npd