Looks like I'm spinning my wheels and getting nowhere, since the Metric
Tensor has nothing to do any particular spacetime one is assuming and its
energy distribution, when writing and trying to solve EFE's, since the
inner products on the basis vectors in V, are completely arbitrary, which
implies the same situation for the associated tensor product space, which
defines the dual map. It's hard to see why this tensor has any value. AG