The funny thing is that it's not really that AI is reaching high levels of intelligence; it's that humans aren't nearly as smart as they think they are.  I just read about the Rosenhan Experiment, which I had not heard of before although I was good friends with a psychologist at the local state mental asylum at the time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment   People are easily misled into seeing what they want to see or what they fear seeing.  I think it's probably easier for an AI to write good propaganda than to write good poetry.

Brent