On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 12:36 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> The people who lie the most have been dem pols and their supporting
> propagandists.*

Democratic politicians, like all human beings, lie from time to time, but
when they give public speeches they don't tell a different lie every 15 or
20 seconds during an entire hour long speech. In my entire life the only
human being I've ever seen do that is Donald J Trump.

*> For an electrical engineer, you allow emotion to eclipse your intellect.
> Focus on policy and what you opposed on Trump*

OK I don't like Trump's policy of reducing medical benefits gor the poor
and middle class. I don't like Trump's policy of reducing taxes on the
super ultra mega rich. I don't like Trump's policy of complaining about the
poor state of the US infrastructure but not doing anything to improve it .
I don't like Trump's policy of doing his best to destroy the US
Constitution and instigating a coup d'état if he loses a presidential
election.

> *> what you oppose or agree with on Joey. Policy is everything, and
> personality is for The Hollywood Reporter.  *

Intelligence or the lack of it is part of personality  and knowledge or the
lack of it is part of personality, and emotional stability or the lack of
it is part of personality, and an insatiable hunger for power or the lack
of it is part of personality,  so that's an important part of being a good
leader, In fact I'd say it's the most important part. Thus before you make
somebody Commander In Chief and give them the power to kill you and
everybody you know, and everybody you've ever heard of in the next 20
minutes and who claims to be a "very stable genius" I think it is
reasonable to investigate if that claim has any validity.  And in Trump's
case it certainly does not . Spud, you say avoiding a nuclear war is the
most important issue facing the world and I agree, so why would you want to
give power like that to a 76-year-old man who behaves like a 14-year-old
whiny brat?

*> Ron DeSantis, Say his name!!!*

I'd rather have my teeth drilled.

drw