Musk has a BS degree from U-Penn (as I recall) which means he is probably
smarter than most. However, all of his corporate successes have been built
by others, from Paypal, SpaceX, Tesla etc. The engineering of these were
done my other people, and Musk just had the money to become majority
shareholder. With respect to Twitter, I somewhat suspect he is
intentionally demolishing the company.

LC