Well, JC, JC is just alright we me, though I suspect unlike Frank, I suspect
that His teaching after it was adopted by the Romanized Greeks, became the
religion of Empire, of the Romans! For me, this is akin to quibbling. The
divergent theologies thing.
I liked that FT explained the NT miracles via particle physics. He does do
legit work helping with a small experimental physics project this year,
searching for a double peak in the CMB, indicating how there is an inceptual
diff, tween matter & antimatter.
Last, for a guy shooting for something beyond the Standard Model for human
extinction, yourself, let's not be too hasty with thowing out the baby with the
bath water.

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 10:39 AM, John Clark<johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 11:05 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Benjamin?
TestIonsProtonsLeptionsEnergetically, via Radiation
Ok, the first letters all together spell TIPLER. If I recall he is still a
convinced Christian,

Yes, in 2007 the poor man went a little funny in the head, you know, just a
little funny,  and he went and did a silly thing; he wrote a book saying we
should look for divine DNA on the Shroud of Turin and check for radiation
around the tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary that was caused by an intense beam
of neutrinos that must have shot out of the bottom of her feet as she ascended
into heaven.
cdq

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0HYacCOiZPT6X%3DX3Nugy7gr21iU%2BRh%3DdkTb4TDEqH6nw%40mail.gmail.com.