On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 11:26 AM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> First, you are using the archaic word, evil.*

I don't care how old it is and I'm not afraid of that word so I intend to
keep using it.

*> Why not accuse orange man of being unethical?*

Because I think euphemisms are cowardly, that's why I get irate when I read
stories in the New York Times about Trump's "falsehoods " when the correct
word is "lies".

> > *1. What policies did you violently oppose that Don conducted,
> specific, policies, "I hated this because...?"*

I don't like Trump's POLICY of trying to overturn an election he lost and
becoming a dictator. I don't like Trump's policy of trying to blackmail the
president of Ukraine. I don't like Trump's policy of bungling the response
to the Covid epidemic and lying to the American people about its seriousness
, and thanks to Bob Woodward we have irrefutable evidence that he did
exactly that. If you don't believe me you can buy the audiobook and hear
Trump say it in his  own voice:

The Trump Tapes
<https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Trump-Tapes-Audiobook/B0BJH3XL5Y?ref=web_search_eac_asin_1&qid=r3q3Gb4AK4&sr=1-1>

*2. What specific policies or practices do you consider Joey's rule to be
> superior? *

I like Joe Biden's policy of taking vaccination seriously and not
dispensing quack medical advice. I like Biden's policy of trying to repair
the catastrophic damage caused by Trumps idiotic withdrawal from the Iran
nuclear deal. I like Biden's policy of not picking judges for the Supreme
Court that he knew would outlaw abortion.

* > I harp on Policy all the time! Policy effects our lives.*

Incorrect, only *implemented *policy affects our lives. Trump's policy was
to rebuild the nation's infrastructure but he never actually did a damn
thing and his numerous "infrastructure weeks"  became a running gag for
late night comics. But Biden actually got something done!

SENATE PASSES $1.2 TRILLION INFRASTRUCTURE BILL
<https://www.sinema.senate.gov/senate-passes-12-trillion-infrastructure-bill-win-sen-kyrsten-sinema#:~:text=The%20Senate%20passed%20the%20%241.2,improve%20the%20country's%20public%20works.>

*> On policy, I choose technology, aka, engineering as a first go-to, for
> our problems. That's my policy,*

Then you should like Biden's  $280 billion Chips and Technology Act,
regardless of what Trump's policy may have been, he never actually enacted
anything like that. Even though Trump had control of both the house and the
senate during his first two years all Trump did was talk about it, Biden
actually did something about it.

Chips and technology act
<https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/public-and-social-sector/our-insights/the-chips-and-science-act-heres-whats-in-it>

*> Remember, I am the dude who still advocates fetal transfer to artificial
> wombs as a replacement for abortion*

Let's compromise, I will let you transfer anything that develops in your
womb into an artificial one if you let other people do what they think is
best for what develops in their womb.

tff

676

The John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
<https://groups.google.com/g/extropolis> and Science Act: Here’s what’s in
it

The CHIPS and Science Act: Here’s what’s in it